I went to New Orleans this past weekend with 9 buds from work. The trip was inspired as a bachelor party for 3 of the guys all getting married this summer. We arrived Friday afternoon and didn't stop the party until Sunday afternoon. It was a long 48hrs of traditional bachelor party fun.
The city was actually quite beautiful from what I saw. The French Quarter was alive and kicking and there were lots of people around (in part due to the Jazz Festival I assume).
Here are some pics from the weekend.

Random wild Tiger exhibit at a gas station in Louisiana. It was big and it set the mood for the trip.

New Orleans Hand Grenade "Strongest Drink in N.O."

Bourbon Street was pretty busy this weekend.

Us leaving the Casino to grab some food and see the city.


The three Bachelors.

The crew
No comments:
Post a Comment