Sunday, March 2, 2008

Last 2 Weekends

The last two weekends have been pretty fun. On Saturday (2/23) I rode up with the Rosenbaums to Dallas to attend a wedding of our colleagues, Sarah and Jason Toschlog. The road trip was a little over four hours from Houston to Dallas. Steve and I spent most of the trip inevitably discussing politics and The Future. Good times. Anyway, as soon as we arrived in Dallas it was time to go to the wedding. Here are some of the pics.








The last two were just us killing time between the wedding and the reception. We got bored :)

The rest of these pics are here.

This past Saturday (3/1) we decided to go out for some paint ball. There were 14 of us total so we played some good 7 vs 7 matches. We came to the field clean and doubled up on clothing, but we left with paint, mud, and bruises. Here are some pics:





The last picture is a scary one. I was lucky in this case though. I happened to be crouched like a baseball catcher and therefore had a stretch of the pants in this region to deflect incoming projectiles. This was a very close call.... too close.

The rest of these pics are here.


No comments: