Friday, February 2, 2007

A New Hobby

From old blog:

Photography Trials


The above is my first attempt at improving my photo taking skills. I don't know why, but for some reason I decided that I want to learn how to take pictures. I think I'd also like to learn how to shoot video as well. There is nothing that I'll cherish more when I get older than the memories that I've made. What better way to save those memories??! Ok, enough with the cliche.

The problem now is... I want a new still camera... .and soon after I'm sure I'll want a new video camera. /sigh

I guess I should learn how to use the equipment I have now and step it up once I've mastered my current equipment.

Anyway. Here is the start of hopefully a long future of good pictures.

Oh by the way, this is a pic of my lovely wife's engagement and wedding bands. Love you babe!

No comments: